Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!! HEH HEH!!!!

Hello! I am going to TAKE OVER THE WO- I mean, ummm.... CHARM you with my sweet nature! And stuff. If I could see better. If you ask me, these glasses are getting a little fuzzy these days. Anywho, it's Halloween! Great! The perfect time to STEAL CAND- I mean go trick-or-treating! This is my pumpkin, by the way.
Click here for it. Be warned- it's really scary though!
It's a bit creepy, isn't it? And I did NOT steal it from pumpkin carver Ray Villafane. I did steal this one- I MEAN- no I didn't! Why'd I say that? Silly Mudd- Okay, I think I should stop talking right now. Oo! And then I made another pumpkin carving, but it's really (and I mean REALLY) creepy so if you don't want to see it, that's fine. But if you're the adventurous type, click here.

But I guess that zombie pumpkin is kind of scary, too...

Anyway, step RIGHT in here, kiddies! And then eat some of my DELICIOUS candy!! Heh, heh, then you go to sleep for a LONG time! While I TAKE OVER THE WORL- I mean, take good care of you! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Muddy/Mud/Toe III  I mean
~Spuddie/Spud/Joe III !
Phewph! That was a close one! Don't want THEM finding out! Wait, I'm still on? HOW DO YOU TURN THIS THING OFF??!!! Oh, there i-

3 comments:

  1. that was my mom saying "you're a goof!"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. She's crazy, just so ya know.
    ~neros1234

    ReplyDelete