Monday, October 21, 2013

SUPER FUN DAY!!!

Hello. Today we are going to have cake!
   
And presents!!

 
Can you guess what today is? IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was born on October 21st, 2010. So now......
I'M 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we are having a MLP party. BECAUSE I was born 11 days after it first aired! (The Friendship Is Magic one, that is.)

Hooray for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, now fill out the stinkin' forms at right ------>
So I know what PRESENTS I'M GETTING!! And what flavor of CAKE I should get!! And what's your favorite PONY!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Spuddie/Spud/Joe III

2 comments:

  1. I hate ponies aaaaand I'm getting u a bike! Even though you are 3, and u van type, for a 3 year old.. I'm giving you a bike! Wait,nevermind, you don't have legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spuddie/Spud/Joe IIINovember 10, 2013 at 9:07 AM

      Yay!! I love bikes!!! They're yummy. No, I'm kidding. I can pedal them with my cane, which looks sorta weird. But YAY altogether!!!
      ~A VERY HAPPY Spuddie!

      Delete